Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Library expansion

Our generous landlord has allowed us to have the 3,500 square feet across the hall for storage, story time and room to breathe! It's very exciting - they are having the carpet stretched today (very wavy). If I can figure it out I'll post pictures. It will make a huge difference in our Book Sale stuff, not to mention having space for the staff to sit at an actual table to eat lunch!

The snow is just about all melted and the sun was out, but not really warm.

Once I finish the Nominating slate for the garden club, I'll only have to be on that kind of committee one more time (next year as past president)! Just like my resolution to never serve as treasurer again, I'm setting aside Nominating Committee as well - especially if I have to call and cajole people into serving.

I've found a new hairdresser - Michael. A friend told me about him - nearby, good and price is right. She neglected to tell me (how could I have missed it?) that he wears an eyepatch? I did like the haircut, though - and he's very entertaining and nice.

No comments: