Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day

I can't remember another snow day when I actually haven't stepped outside. I did think about taking Lexie down the alley, but the side door steps are covered in about an inch of ice and I chickened out.

However, it's been a good day to clean out the bathroom drawers - I filled 5 or 6 plastic bags with half-used and disliked shampoo and lotion bottles, old medicines (thank goodness for expiration dates!) and junk I should have thrown away months (years) ago.

Having cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and the pantry last week when Byron was out of town, I'm feeling pretty virtuous.

Tomorrow, I may attack my closet.

2 comments:

F said...

I am in awe of you. Here I sit at the computer, doing nothing when the kitchen is SCREAMing at me (just like that). Ok, I am going. Must go. Now. yes, now.

Tia said...

I could have been virtuous, but instead I watched the entire season 2 of Dexter.